IMPORTANT NOTE – Organization & Management Scientific Quarterly ISSUE No. 4 (44), 2018 is currently under review.
The latest ISSUE of Organization & Management Scientific Quarterly – ISSUE No. 3 (43), 2018 is available below:
Table of contents:
- Katarzyna GRONDYS – Determinants of organisational commitment in outsourcing relationship.
- Marta KADŁUBEK – The essence of quality in corporate logistics management.
- Krzysztof KNOP, Robert ULEWICZ – Analysis of the possibility of using the kamishibai audit in the area of quality inspection process implementation.
- Mariusz KRUCZEK, Małgorzata DESKA – The role of entrepreneurs in the entrepreneurial discovery process.
- Anna KWIOTKOWSKA – Dynamism, hostility and complexity of the organisation’s environment. Empirical verification of the construct.
- Katarzyna ŁUKASIK– Mechanisms of changes of organisational culture in corporate environment.
- Marcin NOWAK – Forecasting in economic sciences in the context of chaos theory.
- Jolanta PAKULSKA – Protection of the environment as an expression of the corporate social responsibility.
- Aida STĘPNIAK – Musicians’ time management based on third habit of Stephen R. Covey.
- Michał TRZISZKA – BYOD – a new trend in telework.